Terms of Service
- Materials: Logos, text, graphics, images, trademarks, copyrights, patents, data, audio and video clips, logos, buttons, software, service names, words or phrases, page headers, materials belonging to the Site.
- Site: The website, and all pages, content and other materials pertaining to it.
- Terms: This agreement and all provisions stated herein.
- You: The end user.
The terms and conditions stated in this document are non-negotiable. By visiting this website you agree to the terms stated hereafter. This document is a legal contract between the user and Metro Moving & Storage.
All content on this Site, including logos, text, banners, graphics, copyrights, trademarks, patents, audio and video files, and all other usable materials not mentioned are subject to US international copyright and trademark laws, and any other laws that apply. The Materials on this Site are the sole property of Metro Moving & Storage. Uploading, transmitting or distributing content from this Site is strictly prohibited. Alterations to copyright notices may only be carried out with the permission of Metro Moving & Storage.
Limited Non-exclusive License
You may print, download, view or bookmark Materials found on the Metro Moving & Storage Site, as long as the Materials are used for personal and non-commercial purposes.
You may not:
- Copy or modify Materials on this Site
- Transfer materials to another server
- Decompile or reverse engineer software found on the Site
- Advertise or use the Site for commercial purposes
You must have written permission from Metro Moving & Storage to modify or waive these terms in any way. Metro Moving & Storage may terminate these Terms at any time.
Metro Moving & Storage is the sole owner of the Site. At any time, Metro Moving & Storage may edit, delete, modify, revise or remove Materials found on the Site, and is not required to notify or inform users of changes. If the Terms are revised, you agree to the revisions by interacting with the Site.
Metro Moving & Storage exercises good faith concerning the validity of information supplied by third parties. We are not responsible for the veracity of sources or the accuracy of information provided from outside parties. We make no guarantees concerning the authenticity, reliability or any results this information may represent. Reliance on third-party information will be accepted at the user’s own risk.
Information prohibited by Metro Moving & Storage includes:
- False, libelous, defamatory or misleading statements
- Sexually explicit statements
- Junk or unsolicited email (i.e. spam, surveys or pyramid schemes)
- Obscene, scandalous or pornographic material
- Any material that violates criminal statutes
Using robots, spiders or other means of automated access to the Site is prohibited. Actions which inhibit Site functionality or maliciously impose a large load on the server are also prohibited. You may only access the Site by ways provided by Metro Moving & Storage.
You may not collect data from users found on our Site. You may not attempt to test for vulnerabilities in the Site’s security systems without written authorization and permission from Metro Moving & Storage.
You may not create links to our Site. You are prohibited from impersonating another entity or person, forging email headers, or concealing your identity from Metro Moving & Storage. You may not forge TCP/IP headers in any email or posting.
Scope of Agreement
By interacting with the Site, you have agreed to the Terms of Service provided by Metro Moving & Storage. Agreements, statements, undertakings and negotiations with regard to Metro Moving & Storage are subsumed under these Terms.Last modified: May 8th, 2015